Monday, May 25, 2009

Sketchbook - More Characters 2



I posted these pages a couple of days ago along with a third but then decided I didn't like the third one, so I yanked them all down and am now re-posting these 2 pages which I am still relatively happy with. More prep work for that which must not be named. Sorry for any mix up with the disappearing posts. Sometimes I just change my mind and decide I was too hasty in posting a piece or page that wasn't, for whatever reason, ready to go up.

3 comments:

Haitao Su said...

Hello! Larry, you are many the masterpiece,very very good, and one after another, I can not reply in first time :D

Eric Zampieri said...

You are very demanding with yourself. But what is garbage for the rich is wealth to the poor.

Larry MacDougall said...

Thanks guys. I really appreciate you taking the time to comment.
Eric - I suppose I am demanding. If I've drawn or painted something that bugs me I can't leave it alone. I'll either fix it, if I can, or destroy it. I've got to keep moving forward :)